Monday 10 June 2013


Below are Excerpts from the interview Nigerian Entertainment today had with Model and actor, Uti Nwachukwu,
 How has being on Big Brother affected your life?
Big Brother opened doors for me, for me. My appearance in Big Brother was my success in entertainment industry. Even when I didn’t win initially, I had people like Rita Dominic, Ramsey Nouah, Moses Ewang, Emem Isong supporting me. 
They saw the potential in me, even though I didn’t win. And then when I won, I could connect with producers and entertainment outfits and from there, life just changed because Big Brother was like a marketing tool for me. In as much I won the money, I had the added advantage of displaying my talent on TV, that’s why I tell people, that the show will open doors for whatever you want to do. God used it to change my life and I’m really grateful. 
continue reading to find out what he used his prize money for....
What did you do with the money you won from Big Brother Africa?
For me, I have like one or two things I’m doing with the money, small investments here and there which I’ll rather not disclose now but trust me, I’m not one of those people that got the money and squandered it and then become broke the next day. It made me work harder because the responsibilities became more, and you don’t want to lose that. 
I have tasted both sides of fame, when I didn’t win and when I won. I know how I was treated when I didn’t win, and I’m not willing to go back there. I’m making sure that with God on my side, I remain relevant and I keep working harder and harder. You are looking at 200,000 dollars, now the major mission is how do you turn 200,000 dollars into 2million, how do you turn 2million into 4million, how do you turn 4 into 10, how do you turn 10 into 20 and then till you get to a billion. 
That’s the target, you don’t just rest and say oh! I have won this money and then lose it all. That’s why I work like a mad man. It depends on you, set your own target, set your own limit, and tell yourself what you want, focus and go for it.
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments