Sunday 25 August 2013


Dearie...i advise you report to the police immediately...
i know i was stupid. Don't judge and tell me im stupid for letting my boyfriend take nude pics of me because i know i am. I been with him for a while and i trusted him 100% he told me he' not a jerk and no matter what happens even if we break up he promises to delete them and  i can always go to his house and delete them. I believed him. A few weeks later he told me that he lied and if i break up with him and he doesn't want to break up or if i cheat on him (which i would never do) that he will post the pictures on facebook, send them to everyone i know and make my life a living he!l. Recently i found out he's been cheating on me. He has no idea i know about him cheating yet. I saw something that i wasn't supposed to see on accident and that's how i found out he has been cheating. So what do i do now? I'm scared to break up with him i'm scared he will post the pictures. What can i do?
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

2 comments :

  1. Babes, lyk u hv bn advised; go to the police. They'll ensure d pixes are retrieved and deleted and milk him some more. I bet u, he'll never try blackmailing anyone in his lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is obviously a lie.....noone is this stupid......dearie please go and think of a better story to tell us

    ReplyDelete