Friday 6 December 2013

                                          Mr freeborn                                                                Ajah

Special Adviser to the FCT Minister on Project Implementation and Monitoring, Prince Ajah Nwabueze Igwe was accused of being gay and soliciting for homosexual sex by Mr David freeborn who also recorded a tape of their love conversation.

Mr Ajah can be heard asking of the size of the manhood of Mr freeborn and screaming ''wooow kai you will kill me oooh…''.

Now,few days after the story was wiped off some sites and an  alleged apology was published by Mr freeborn. The apology was found to be fake following a Press release yesterday by Mr. Freeborn.

Listen to the audio HERE


MR FREEBORN'S PRESS RELEASE
''Its very suppressing when Prince Ajah Nwabueze Igwe who knows what he did to me in Abuja can go as far as paying media houses to impersonate me over his gay activities in this country, after all the frustration and joblesness he has caused me,i am using this medium to cry out to the whole world that prince Ajah Nwabueze Igwe who knows me to the extent of paying media houses to impersonate me should Arrest me and let’s prove it to the whole word beyond every reasonable doubt what transpired between us,
NOTE:: I have not in a anyway tendered any Apologies to Prince Ajah Nwabueze Igwe and that is the last thing I will do , This is to prove to the whole world that if prince Ajah Nwabueze Igwe can go this far after all he did to me , that means my LIFE is in danger''

Signed. David Freeborn

+2348063501799,

+2347056087791 

davfreeb@yahoo.com
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

1 comment :