Wednesday 22 January 2014


Hahaha....I laugh in greek...This celebs and their funny reasons for doing things..energy ko...manpower ni!..lol!

This is what she told Encomium,
Why the decision not to have s*x for 2 years?S*x is overrated and s*x is for lovers who are trying to make babies, I am not trying to do so, it is not in my agenda.
How does it feel not having sex for 2 years?It feels good, I am saving energy and mileage. I have better things to waste energy on.
She also spoke on her new bleaching cream, Whitenicious.
 Whitenicious will take care of all dark spots and hyper pigmentation. Most people ask if dark skin people can use whitenicious. It is also for dark people.sometimes they have darker knuckles, knees. If they use the cream under 2 weeks, their skin colour will blend. A lot of people alleged that I am encouraging bleaching, no i am not.they can see from the size of the cream that it is used for certain things. 
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments