Tuesday 21 January 2014


Highly favoured music star, Iyanya Mbuk, in an interview with Yes! Magazine revealed some secrets of his past..including how he sold his first jeep in order to get funds to produce the visuals for his hit track, Kukere.
You started with a Rav 4, which is the biggest automobile in your garage today?
let me tell you something, God has blessed me with a range rover of 2010 and I have also driven 2013 and 2014 cars, its a blessing to me but I am not a car freak. I still have a prado jeep that was given to me recently. i still have a fond memory of that my Rav 4 and I still wish it were right there in my garage so that I can be seeing it everyday.

What happened to the Rav 4?
Let me not lie, there was a time I wanted to shoot a video and I had no money. It was kukere. I used cabs all round town just to make sure kukere video was out there. So I was using cabs everyday and people were surprised to see me in them since I used to drive a Rav 4. It was just to ensure that people keep seeing me on tv and not to forget me.
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments