Friday 21 February 2014


Rap legend, Curtis Jackson  (50 cent) has officially left his former record labels,Interscope Records, Aftermath Entertainment and Shady Records after 12 years of being with them.

Fiddy and G-unit records have signed a new deal with Music outfit,  Caroline/Capitol/UMG. Speaking on his departure, he said;
I have had great success to date with Shady/Aftermath/Interscope and I’d like to thank Eminem and Dr. Dre for giving me an incredible opportunity’, 50 Cent said in a statement. ‘I’ve learned so much from them through the years. I am excited to enter this new era where I can carry out my creative vision’.
Fifty's decision to leave went down well with Dr. Dre and Eminem. Eminem stated that 50's departure has in no way affected their friendship.

Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments