Tuesday 11 March 2014


This quote below was extracted from the book Fela : The bitch of a life.

Pls sorry for the strong language but that it is exactly how he said it.

He said;
"S*x! I thought they were s*xy and f*ckable. That's what attracts me to a woman first.Some came to my house on their own. Others, I had come. Why? 'Cause I wanted to f*ck them. That was all. I wanted a house where I could be f*cking and I had it. It grew into something else after though. Something special. But it started with s*x. 
The desire to f*ck.Man, the one most important thing in the human being is that life-giving and pleasurable sensation: s*xual orgasm. And that's what's being condemned the most. Yeah. Somebody was asking me, trying to put down my ideas, if I thought s*x was politics. "No, I don't,"I said. "S*x is life." That's what I believe.Me, I f*ck as often and as long as I can-o! Now, it's not even a matter of choice. When I maried 27 women I knew what I was doing-o! Did I sleep with all of them on the night of the marriage? No. Man, I said I married 27, not 7! I only slept with 1. The one next in turn. I followed my normal procedure".
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments