Sunday 2 March 2014


He told vanguard;
"Personally, I don’t have anything to lose by these rumours. I just feel for Ebube. She keeps crying, telling people that I’m the one spoiling her name, because she believes I’m behind the rumours. But it’s not me, I don’t have to spoil anyone’s name. Her mother even called me, crying, telling me to let her daughter be. They think I’m the one sponsoring all the rumours, but why should I do that? I know someone is behind all this. All these things they say are false, it’s not nice. In fact, I just spoke with my wife, she just left the country last week. She’s not based in Nigeria”. 
Kcee maintained he never moved into any home at Chevron Estate, Lekki, with Ebube Nwagbo.
“Now they’ve said Ebube moved into my house at Lekki. But here I am at Omole, thank God you met me here. So it’s not fair, journalists and bloggers should stop destroying people’s images with the kind of stories they write” he thundered angrily.
Sorry Kcee....but don't judge all bloggers by the mistake of  some...simple!
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments