Sunday 1 June 2014


Wonders shall never end!

A 65 year old father has been arrested in imo state for raping and impregnating his 17 year old daughter. Samuel Uba would have been a dead man if not for the timely intervention of the police that prevented the youths of Kalabari beach, Oguta from lynching him after getting a whiff of the abominable act.

Uba's daughter, Helen had been enduring her father's wickedness until she became pregnant.The traumatized teenager who was formerly scared of speaking out because of her father's violent beatings, confided in a neighbour who then informed the leader of the youths.

Speaking to the Sun, 5 months pregnant Helen narrated her story,
“I have been living in bondage. My father started having sex with me after his two wives died. He would always beat me before having sex with me. I told him to remarry but he refused. Every night he would come and rape me. Any day I refused to have sex with my father, he would beat me and then rape me. He always came when the other children were asleep. It was the fear of my father’s beating that made me not to tell anybody. But one day, I decided to confess to my neighbour. It was the neighbour who discovered that I was five months pregnant. Immediately the news spread, youths in the community gathered to kill my father, but policemen rescued him.”
Samuel who hails from Ibiasoegbe in Oru West Local Government Area of Imo State also spoke to the Sun, stating that he slept with his daughter to avoid sleeping with other women. He is currently in police custody and awaiting trial.
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments