Wednesday 2 July 2014

         

You guys need to watch this video and tell me what you think.......as for me...I believe 100% that Beat FM OAP, Olisa was freaking 'high' when he said Etcetera was a nobody in a recent interview with Nigezie.Below is a transcript of what he said,
"Etcetera is a nobody. He's a failed artist. I can not comment on anybody who is a nobody. I hate the fact that Nigerians pick on people who are nothing. He's a nobody so no one should take him seriously. What has he done? Who is he? Etcetera, shut up! If you want to get recognition, bring out a song.
I'm not against any idiots who don't have any talents. If you want to make a statement, make a statement with a record. If you want to say something, say it in a creative manner, in a constructive manner."
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments