Friday 8 August 2014


This morning alone I have recieved like 5 calls from different people telling me to take my bath around 6 am with salt water. Saying, I should add 3 handfuls of salt to the water .

My people, let me tell you for a fact..that is a hoax! If salt could cure Ebola, doctors would have discovered it a long time ago, they won't still be spending billions researching on it till now. The bitter kola story too is not true, the health minister, Onyebuchi Chukwu debunked it on live tv (ait) 2 days ago.
Only thing you can do..is to avoid anybody who has a cold or is exhibiting symptoms of the virus. Just wash your hands regurlarly with soap or simply carry a hand sanitizer with you everywhere you go. Avoid public places like stadiums, clubs, social gatherings until a proper cure is found.

Be wise and educate yourself.......avoid ignorance!


Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments