Sunday 17 August 2014


An 18 year old boy simply called Ighodaro has been arrested by officers of the Edo state police command for sleeping with a dog. Ighodaro,a resident of Iguosa community in Ovia North East Local Government Council of Edo State was caught red-handed having sex with a local dog in an uncompleted building.

The owner of the dog ighodaro was caught with , Mr. George Ogbonmwa was deeply suprised by the incident, stating that he had seen the boy playing with the dog not knowing he had intended to have carnal knowledge of it. Ogbonmwa disowned the dog and it was killed immediately by residents of Iguosa since the incident was a Taboo.(continue)
Speaking to Vanguard, Ighodaro confessed to have slept with a total of 5 dogs with 2 biting him in the act.

He said;
I learnt welding around Iheya. I don’t know when I slept with the dog, I slept with dogs five times. Some of the dogs bit me, I have been bitten two times and each time I have a dog bite my grand father will treat me”, 
On how he attracts the dogs,
“When I call them, I will be rubbing their head, petting them so that they will feel free with me. I will be playing with them and they will follow me. They will bark at me some times, and when I notice that it is serious I will leave them. Any one that is friendly with me, I take that one to an uncompleted building and have sex”.
 When asked if he had a girlfriend,
 “ I had a girlfriend last year but we are no longer together. I started sleeping with dogs this year around March. I don’t know what is wrong with me.None of my relations knows I sleep with dogs. In this particular case, the dog is very familiar with me; so it was easy to lure it away. While I was having sex with the dog, one man saw me and ran to inform the Odionwere. They now came to pick me and they asked the police to go and check me and see if I have any disease. I don’t know what is wrong with me”
According to the Edo state police commissioner, Foluso Adebanjo, the boy will be charged to court and he faces 14 years in jail if found guilty.,
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments