Tuesday 5 August 2014


Lil kim just went for Nicki Minaj's jugular by dissing her using her(nicki's) own soundtrack. Lil Kim jumped on the ending bars of Minaj and Beyonce's flawless remix calling out Nicki for claiming to be the "queen of rap".

 She also accuses "Black barbie" of trying to be her. Listen to the track below and if you can't play, see the transcript after the jump.....






Am I tripping or did this hoe just say my name
Queen of Rap? F-ck outta here
The queen’s back, F-ck outta here
Time to get this wack b-tch up outta here
I woke up like this
F-ck outta here
I’m so awesome, I’m so f-ckin’ awesome
These h-es wanna be me cause they know Kimmy she flawless
Oooh yeah I’m flossing
Bitches got em nauseous
Phantom got em carsick
Ten mirror Porsches
I just had a baby about a week ago
These b-tches got me on my bully yo
Look at this sh-t
Still got my d-ck stuck on her lips
I ain’t even stunting the bitch
Damn it’s a shame
I gave you the rope, b-tch I want you to hang
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments