Monday 14 January 2013


Dumex pls post this for me on your blog, I have been having this problem for sometime now and sincerely speaking it's kinda affecting me.

Ogbonna and I have been married for 3 years now, he is really a great guy, tall, fair, handsome and really sweet, but he has a 'koma' in bed, what i mean is he is not good at all, he has a small ''thing'', anytime we have sex i have to fake orgasm just to please him,the enjoyment is not there, it is as if someone is tickling me with a feather and whenever i fake my moans he begins to grunt like an animal as if he is really satisfying me and it's annoying.

I don't know what to do, ok now... like last week i had a night with some female friends and we started talking about our relationships and sex lives, i had to formulate lies all to make my relationship look good but deep down i was hurt.

 Is it to come out plain and tell him to do something about it or leave the marriage, because it is unfair ,he is just taking and not giving.

Nigerians in diaspora please help me!!!!

Angelina
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

6 comments :

  1. some people can b e very funny at time ur hubby has a small tin didn't u know b4 u married him or what ur asking 4 help u never talk waitn dey hungry u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you're not seeing some other guy having a big thing compared 2 ur hubby's and as a result getting you frustrated about his? Tell us the truth,cos i don't beleive the fact that you've been dying silently inside for 3years of your marraige!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww what ya talking about?You want sex am gonna give it to ya in abundance.Y'all know what she's wanting to have sex with a 6pack dube.sorry pretty is ya hubby and you have to continue is for better for stay and for worst for go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pls contact me on 08033992417 or ping me on 299BEF9B. Ur problem is over if u believe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Dont get you, should we come and have sex with you?, how do you want us to help?

    ReplyDelete
  6. u must have been addicted to it before u went into the marriage if not why the complain now after three years of marriage that u ar now complaining. u better bear ur faith or other ppl will snatch it 4rm u

    ReplyDelete