Friday 10 May 2013


''My husband and i have been married for 3 years now, we are living happily and everything is fine but the only thing that bothers me is Cynthia...She is the cook my husband hired 2 years ago. 
My hubby doesn't eat any other food except from cynthia's cooking, I cook also but he seems to relish Cynthia's food more. He does not joke with her Egusi soup...i can tell you that for sure.. He says he loves me..we have a good sex life. But there is a popular saying that goes ''Good cooking is the fastest way to a man's heart'' so  i am still not comfortable with cynthia being in the house... 
My husband says she is only there to cook and when i attempted chasing her away...he was really furious and for the first time in our marriage he did not talk to me for a week. I am confused..seriously! I am scared that Cynthia  is becoming a threat to my marriage...and please do you think she is already sleeping him?  i am a caterer, i work on all week days and at times return late...He sells cars and autoparts and most times he comes home before me....Please i need your advise...what do i do?''
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

1 comment :

  1. Yes she is a real threat.My advice is that she comes in and goes,and she will not cook on weekends.

    ReplyDelete