Wednesday 28 August 2013


Winner of BBA The chase, Namibian Rep, Dillish Mathews has confessed that she would have dated Nigerian rep, Melvin Oduah if she was not in a relationship. Dillish who is engaged to Steven Gaesseb, a fellow Namibian,  further stated that if it was not Melvin, it would have been bolt.

she said,
If i was single before The chase, i would have tried my luck on Sierra Leonian Bolt or Nigeria’s Melvin. Bolt is very handsome but vulgar, Melvin on the other hand is really handsome, he has a six-pack. 
I didn’t make moves because you know, when you just believe that you are in a relationship if you are going to mess up, let it not be me, let the conscience (sic) be on him and I can go back saying it wasn’t by fault. What I had in mind is to stay true to myself and if the relationship breaks up, it’s on him.
I made it very clear in the beginning that I just want to get a house for me and my siblings to be together. It might sound something simple, something stupid but I never had that family thing so now I can go and do it for my siblings. 
“I made it very clear to house-mates that I’m an honest person and I won’t lie, I won’t come to the house and see a bunch of handsome men with six packs and when I’m showering they come in and take off their shirts and be like I don’t see anything,” she said.
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments