Sunday 22 September 2013

            
In a very interesting and revealing interview with MHtv, Tonto Dike opens up her personal life, plans to drop a new album, difficulties experienced while growing up and her depression.

Quoting her,
"I think I'm very very very misunderstood.I'm a very homely person.I actually never go out.If you ever see me in a club, its probably because something is happening or a friend is having something. I just never go out. That's something people don't know .I love to be at home, i love to eat food from my house .I don't go out to eat.I'm a home girl''
On Depression
It brought me back to the beginning, I saw my self as a baby.I had to start from there. I'm still healing, I'm still taking classes, still seeing a shrink. I have doctors who are working with me.Depression is the deadliest disease that i've ever come across. It is something that can kill you in a snap.
I believe Tonto is a nice person if you know her but she is just enmeshed in much controversy..#plaintalk
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments