Tuesday 4 March 2014


Chai! This is just so painful....an only son!...May God grant her fortitude to bear the loss.

Falode's 19 year old son,Toba Oluwadamilola, who died on Saturday, 15 February 2014, was buried amidst tears yesterday at Ikoyi Vaults and Gardens in Lagos.The funeral service, which held at Trinity House, Victoria Island had in attendance Hon. Abike Dabiri, Bimbo Akintola, Kola Kuforiji, students of Atlantic Hall, amongst others.
In a tribute to her son, Aisha Falode said:

 "Who can console me but God? I will forever remember you my son.Those fun times, the times you held me when I was down, like the man of the house, which you became so early in life....I'm consoled because I know for sure that you are in the bosom of the Lord. I know for sure that we will meet again. You haven't died, you are only asleep.This thought will keep me going until I behold your delightful presence again. I know you are here for I am you and you are me".
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments