Sunday 6 April 2014


Double wahala crooner, Oritse Femi lost his dad recently. The bereaved singer did not reveal the cause of his death and has been mourning him seriously.

That's not all, Femi was in the news recently for making
claims that he charges N3 million per show and that a marketer paid N5 million for his first single.....if he charges this amount of money, then he should be among the richest musicians in the country but frankly speaking, I find it hard to believe. See more below....



He told punch,
"I went solo in 2006. That was the first time a marketer paid me N5m for my first single, ‘flop politician’. The money changed my life.Things have definitely changed. I don’t charge less than N3m for a show now. Sometimes, we have concerts funded by multinational companies and we have to tour 20 states. Now, calculate N3m multiplied by 20. The situation has indeed improved."
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

1 comment :