Tuesday 2 September 2014


An ex-member of the Oodua peoples congress (OPC) has been arrested for robbery and gun-running. 46 year old Ishola Jamiu was arrested after some robbers he provided guns for were caught by Officers of the Special anti-robbery squad.

Confessing to newsmen, he said;
“I joined the OPC when I came to Lagos. That was where I got two guns. I was also doing security work. They gave me the two guns while serving there.I left the OPC in 2009 and afterwards I left Lagos for Ogun State.(continue)
But they bought one of the guns for me when I was a guard in a motor park for about five years. The other one was bought for me when I was guarding two petrol stations in Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos.I gave the guns to the robbery suspects. I was arrested last Saturday. I had been a commercial driver. But I did not return the guns and the ID card.I was plying the Agbara to Seme area with my commercial bus. I was arrested in my house in Atan, Ogun State. I did not rob as claimed by the police. Some robbery suspects said I was in possession of guns, and that was how the police traced my house.“
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments