Wednesday 26 February 2014



She says,
I wear different kinds of clothes just to fit into the character I am playing at a particular time but I am different. That I have tatoos and piercings does not matter.
“Some people that do not have these things are worse. I do not sleep around, they have bad impressions about me. When I am dating a person I make it known. I do not have to hide it that I am dating somebody. If I am dating a person and the person trusts me, my family knows about the person and knows what I can do. I don’t care about what anybody says.
The yoruba actress says a lot of people have wrong impressions about her, adding that she does not sleep around with men thus debunking rumors that say otherwise.

I just have one thing to say..''How you dress is how you will be adressed''..#Gbam!
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments