Thursday 3 April 2014


Music star, Iyanya while speaking with Encomium recently, revealed his reason for setting up a Foundation for the less priviledged.

Excerpts from the interview,

Why did you set up the Iyanya Foundation?

God has blessed me so much and I do believe that my story should inspire anybody out there who feels like you need a mom, dad or family, that you don’t need anybody but you to bring out the best in you. They would support you, they would help you and pray for you but at the end of the day, you’re the one who knows what you want to be so you have to get it. I’m establishing this foundation to encourage people out there and to also give back.
When exactly did you come up with the idea of a foundation?

Really, it’s been there for a while. There are a lot of things I’ve been doing but it’s high time I did it properly and you will see the things we will do.

So what are the activities the foundation would be busy with?

We’ll be encouraging and assisting the less privileged kids, send them to school. We’ll visit hospitals and reach out as much as I can to people that are helpless. I’ll be going to most of these places that you don’t expect me to go but I really don’t want to mention names for now.
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments