Saturday 24 May 2014


I can imagine all the angry female faces right now...anywaiz he said for now...and I just believe he has not met the right girl with the right kind of magic..*winks*.

Any wedding bells soon?
At this time, I’m still going to be concentrating on my music because I don’t want to have my family and be all over the place, I want to have time for my family. And with the way things are now, I will
just be all over the place trying to keep this and keep that and so on.

Three things we don’t know about you

I don’t know things you don’t know but I will tell you things I think you don’t know.
No 1. I’m quiet and I’m original. I don’t like noise.
No 2. I like helping people. However it comes, if someone is in need, even if it doesn’t concern me, I just like to help. That’s something I do without even knowing.
No 3. I’m so blunt. I don’t care, I will tell you it has to be this way no matter who you are.
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments