Tuesday 27 May 2014


This is absolutely absurd....this guy needs serious spiritual help..he is heavily demonized.

What is he saying?..ehn?....what does a nursery school girl know about genitals or sex.......talkless of making passes at a full grown man who is her teacher......as in...is it not madness?

An ibadan nursery school teacher was arrested for fondling the private parts of 3 underage girls. 38 year old Olayinka Oluwadare Folarin who confessed to the hideous crime said that his problem was a demonic attack. He stunned officers and newsmen when he said one of the girls made advances at him.
“One of them made advances at me. You know how children play with you in a funny way. This thing is beyond me.”
Olayinka's modus operandi was that he would invite the girls into the school toilet and put them in the wash hand basin of the toilet and then fondled their private parts.He confessed that he used hair cream as a lubricant.
“I never penetrated them. I only used my manhood to rub their private parts. Yes, I used my hair cream to lubricate my organ to stimulate myself.”
Olayinka who was pleading for forgiveness further stated;
“I have been doing this for a long time. I feel terribly bad each time I did it but I could not stop it. Why don’t you find a way of helping me. Is this meant to expose me?
“Some people should just think and reason with me. The person who has not sinned before should cast the first stone. If God did not forsake some people, I know he would not forsake me. I am a changed person now.”
The paedophile is being detained at the iyangaku police station in ibadan awaiting tranferrence to the state police headquarters.
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments