Monday 11 August 2014


German striker, Miroslav klose has today, announced his retirement from international football.

Klose, who was very instrumental in Germany victory during the last world cup, fulfilled his childhood dream of being the all time worldcup top scorer. In satement released by the German football federation, Klose said;
"The success of the team stood and always stands for me in the highest place,with the national team I achieved our greatest goal, a goal which we had together within the squad.
In addition, I achieved personal goals and those who know me know that I am very ambitious, but I am a striker and the task of a striker is to score goals.
Therefore the records never concerned me, but it was always about giving my best for the team."
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments