Thursday 14 August 2014


The media was set ablaze when Kim K's brother, Rob did not attend her wedding. Many rumours and speculations came up but now, Kim has set the records straight in a recent interview.

Speaking with  Andy Cohen on Tuesday’s “Watch What Happens Live.”, Kim said;
“He sent me a long email the morning of that he was gonna leave and there was no fight,I just thought, ‘You know what? This is my day. I’m not even gonna worry about it. I hope he’s OK. I totally understand that he wouldn’t want to see a lot of people if he was feeling uncomfortable.You can only pray and wish that someone would not miss out on more memories in life ’cause life’s about memories. So, fix the problem. That’s just how I am, but we didn’t even have a conversation about it.”
Kim also reveals that she is a 'tough love' kinda person;
“I try to encourage him and once you don’t make that change for so long, and it’s not happening, I get frustrated. My patience runs out,”
Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments