Monday 1 September 2014


"Lord Disick" flipped out on Khourtney Kardashian when she told him she was pregnant with their 3rd child in the last episode of KUWTK (keeping up with the kardashians).

Scott, who was visibly unpleased complained about the responsibility of fathering another child.the couple already have to kids, Mason and Penelope. This was the conversation that ensued;

Khourtney : 'Can you shut the door for a second? I just wanted to tell you that I am pregnant,'.(continue)
Scott : (visibly shocked and unpleased)This is ridiculous. It is always so sneaky with you. You need to stop lying to me.You just keep suckering me into these kids. I can't handle all of this responsibility.'Were you gonna wait 'til the kid popped out ya?

Khourtney : I was not planning this. Responsibility for what? You have two children. 
Scott : I just can't take care of more kids
Khourtney later admitted not telling him early because he had been depressed and she did not want to set him off.

Different Themes
Written by Dondumex

Nigeria's King blogger, entrepreneur and God-lover.

0 comments